lørdag den 19. juni 2010

inspirerende ord

Ja jeg vil skifte lidt tema på min blog - der vil komme mere med boganmeldelser og citater.
Her er nogen citater jeg har stødt på.

Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.

There is no glory in practice, but without practice, there is no glory...

You don't win the silver, you lose the gold

You and your opponent want the same thing. The only thing that matters is who works the hardest for it.

After each game, I want to be able to say: I gave it all I could, I gave it my best

"You don't always get what you wish for, you get what you work for "

It's not over when ur losing terribly... its over when you quit.

quitters never win and winners never quit.

10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Concentrated Power of Will, 5% Pleasure, 50% Pain is 100% reason to Remember the Name!

If you fail to prepare you are preparing to fail!

Push me past my limit all you want. It's territory i know well.

Even the best fall down sometimes. But only the best get right back
up.

If you want to play, then practice. If you want to win, then practice harder.

Be the best, beat the rest

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Populære indlæg